Robotech - The Official Headquarters of the Robotech Universe!
The Macross SagaThe Robotech MastersThe New GenerationThe Shadow Chroniclescoming soon
NEWS
COMMUNITY
INFOPEDIA
GALLERY
STORE
SEARCH

RDF MEMBER
JOIN NOW
Forgot your Password?

RT Soundtracks
New Tunes!

Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles movie
On Blu-Ray & DVD

faqs
Community » Forums » Gaming Hall » Discussion Thread

Topic Author

Discussion Topic

IlexGarodan  

Subject: Robotech RPG Campaign - Take 2! 
Started on: April 3, 2011 - 7:14:38 PM

Hello, everybody!

Last year, I expressed interest in starting up a Robotech campaign on Skype. Nothing came out of it.

Now that my schedule has cleared up, plus my recent purchase of the three new Robotech RPG books, I would like to express my interest in starting up a campaign again. We would be using the new Robotech TSC RPG with the Macross sourcebook, in a retelling of the Macross saga. Game nights would be on Sundays at 7:00 PM AST.

Anybody interested?
Return to Message Index Report a problem

Response 1 of 14 

bizarro316  

Subject: Interested...But... 
Posted on: May 7, 2011 - 6:32:34 PM

I'm very interested but I have classes from until 8:30...If the RPG idea still stands...

Response 

IlexGarodan  

Subject: Cool! 
Posted on: May 25, 2011 - 1:04:57 AM

It still stands. Though you appear to be the only one interested, so far.

Response 

Noble Knight  

Subject: Well 
Posted on: May 26, 2011 - 3:11:56 PM

He's not the only one that is interested but the last time I tried a Chat based campaign thinks got sour because no one liked the way I lead the group of characters or that I seemed like I went by the book as no real house rules were established. But I'm up for it. It seems like I'm a slow typer because I tend to get descriptive in my posts and usually takes longer as I've been using a website called Rpol.net for the last few years to do Role playing since I don't know anyone in my area that does such things and the one place that does doesn't do Robotech.

"Whom ever shall cross me shall feel the wrath of my cold steel blade" -P. Eastep-

Response 

isais breetai  

Subject: still going? 
Posted on: July 15, 2011 - 1:34:43 AM

Hello, sorry Im late to the party, just wondering if this is still going on and if you have space for one more?

Response 

J_Archer  

Subject: Ditto 
Posted on: August 12, 2011 - 12:17:27 PM

Is this still going? I used to have all the old manuals and will be getting the newer source book and will also have some free time coming up.

Response 

IlexGarodan  

Subject: Not to worry! 
Posted on: August 16, 2011 - 9:26:06 AM

Yeah, it's still going. Nothing's happened, yet, so you haven't missed anything.

Response 

steelelife  

Subject: Open and to join 
Posted on: October 2, 2011 - 3:37:14 PM

Hey. When will you be doing this and how do you join.

Response 

TigerTank  

Dice roll: 12 
Rolled on: October 12, 2011 - 8:51:04 AM

Total of 3 d8 dice rolls = 12

Response 

rawiron1  

Subject: Raw Iron1 vs Tigerpunk 
Posted on: November 2, 2011 - 1:48:07 PM

Tigerpunk! I mean Tiger Tank! I just rolled a 5! So YOU have the initiative! BUT! I am going to do a simultaneous attack on your butt! I have my gunpod at the ready! BZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! You now have 55mm rounds heading your way! Muhahaha!

Response 

Noble Knight  

Subject: YO GM 
Posted on: November 21, 2011 - 4:44:13 PM

If you want you can hit me up on my e-mail in profile if you still want to start this game or not. I have Skype too.

"Whom ever shall cross me shall feel the wrath of my cold steel blade" -P. Eastep-

Response 

IlexGarodan  

Subject: Wow, look at that. 
Posted on: November 28, 2011 - 8:49:52 PM

Yo! So, it's been a few months, and it appears that this idea has sparked some interest! Anyone who wants to play in the online campaign, fire me off an email at tedbjorndal(AT)gmail(DOT)com

In addition, I'm dropping the game time stated in my first post to something that can be mutually beneficial to any and all people interested.

Response 

Frank_30  

Subject: im in 
Posted on: November 30, 2011 - 4:39:59 PM

i know it takes a while to get things going on the internet. but when you really get things going. send me an email, f28rank@yahoo.com. i might not know how to work skype, but i'll learn.

Response 

Noble Knight  

Subject: I can be of help 
Posted on: November 30, 2011 - 7:05:06 PM

As I'm using Skype now for a Dark Heresy game I can be of help with that. Also I shall hit you up GM on my gmail account which will have the name Niles in it so and subject about the game so you don't accidentally delete it.

Response 

avp83  

Subject: ^_^ 
Posted on: March 17, 2012 - 9:31:27 AM

ever think about doing it on Open RPG? I'm playing a Shadow Chronicles game there but am a big Macross/Zentraedi fan i'd definitely be down for a run.
Return to Message Index Report a problem

By using this Web site, you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
Privacy Policy | Contact Us | About Robotech.com

©1985-2012 Harmony Gold USA, Inc. All rights reserved.