Robotech - The Official Headquarters of the Robotech Universe!
The Macross SagaThe Robotech MastersThe New GenerationThe Shadow Chroniclescoming soon
NEWS
COMMUNITY
INFOPEDIA
GALLERY
STORE
SEARCH

RDF MEMBER
JOIN NOW
Forgot your Password?

RT Soundtracks
New Tunes!

Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles movie
On Blu-Ray & DVD

faqs
Community » Forums » Gaming Hall » Discussion Thread

Topic Author

Discussion Topic

avp83  

Subject: Games on Open RPG 
Started on: February 11, 2012 - 1:06:01 PM

Does anyone on here run, are a part of, or know of any Robotech Campaigns first or second edition (any saga or mock up) on Open RPG? I'm already a part of one and its great but we only meet once a week and I am looking to eat up an additional week day getting into one. Always been a fan of the Zentraedi and the RDF...
Return to Message Index Report a problem

Response 1 of 3 

jedi078  

Subject: Not on open RPG... 
Posted on: February 12, 2012 - 12:36:33 PM

...but I run a few PbP games on www.rpol.net

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.

Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Check out my online Robotech game (My listed fan page).

Response 

avp83  

Subject: Games on Open RPG 
Posted on: March 17, 2012 - 9:36:58 AM

That's cool, i play allot on open rpg though. is actually a pretty large community although hard to find Robotech/Macross fans thought i'd take a peak see if anyone here were interested. Open RPG is buggy and a pain some times but its free and simple. Traipse is working on a bad *** new online table top system though and has been for some time that is based on Open and looks sweet! Anywho I'm playing in a Shadow Chronicles campaign on open right now and the group is enjoyable.

Response 

avp83  

Subject: Open 
Posted on: March 17, 2012 - 9:39:45 AM

You have access to create Nodes for character sheets and gaming tools, map use, create personal servers, chat windows, sound options, alias libraries. Very Versatile. But like i said befor buggy and a pain some times. :P
Return to Message Index Report a problem

By using this Web site, you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
Privacy Policy | Contact Us | About Robotech.com

©1985-2012 Harmony Gold USA, Inc. All rights reserved.