|The long-awaited comeback film Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles picks up directly from the pioneering space opera that first aired on television in 1985. The breathtaking animated movie combines the talents of artists, producers, musicians, and actors from around the globe, from Los Angeles and Tokyo to Seoul and Prague. Now, all the art - both classic designs from Robotech's Japanese heritage and modern digital production techniques from The Shadow Chronicles - that went into putting Robotechnology and Protoculture back on the screen has been collected into this stellar new full-color book from Stone Bridge Press. Everything fans seek in a film companion is right here:
- an inside look at the evolution of Robotech and the anime industry over three decades
- plot guides for the TV series and the movie
- in-depth character, mecha, and vessel profiles
- over 100 pages of concept art and production design
- detailed mecha and vessel statistics
- hundreds of full-color images, many never-before released
- a glossary of Robotech terms
- production commentary from director Tommy Yune
- foreword by original Robotech producer Carl Macek
Also available NOW from Robotech.com:
- Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles 2-DVD set
- Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles soundtrack
- The Shadow Chronicles mugs, keychains & patches
- The Shadow Chronicles posters & wallscrolls
- Robotech: From the Stars trade paperback
- Robotech collectible cards and games
- Masterpiece Collection Alpha Fighters
- Speed Racer & Racer X: The Origins Collection
- War Eagles by Carl Macek
Also available for PRE-ORDER now!
- Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles trade paperback
By Tommy Yune; foreword by Carl Macek.
Full color, 144 pages.
"A tour de force of Robotech information."
- Collectors' Corner